Skip to main content
Robinson Lab at Johns Hopkins
You are here
» Janice Evans
Professor of Biochemistry - JHSPH
76. Evans JP, Robinson DN. Micropipette aspiration of oocytes to assess cortical tension. Mouse oocyte development – Methods and Protocols, Eds M.H. Verlhac, and M.E. Terret. Methods Mol. Biol. 2018; 1818: 163-171.
64. Mackenzie ACL, Kyle DD, McGinnis LA, Lee HJ, Aidana N, Robinson DN, Evans JP. Cortical mechanics and myosin-II abnormalities associated with post-ovulatory aging: Implications for functional defects in aged eggs. Mol. Hum. Reprod. 2016; 22(6):397-4.
63. Christianson MS, Gerolstein AL, Lee HJ, Monseur BC, Robinson DN, Evans JP. Effects of inhibition of Ubiquitin C-Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCH-L1) on sperm incorporation and cortical tension in mouse eggs. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 2016; 183(3): 188-189.
60. McGinnis L, Lee H, Robinson DN, Evans JP. MAPK3/1 (ERK1/2) and myosin light chain kinase in mammalian eggs affect myosin-II function and regulate the metaphase II state in a calcium- and zinc- dependent manner. Biol. Reprod. 2015; 92(6): 146(1-14).
51. Kryzak CA, Moraine MM, Kyle DD, Lee HJ, Robinson DN, Evans JP. Prophase I mouse oocytes are deficient in the ability to respond to fertilization by decreasing membrane receptivity to sperm and establishing a membrane block to polyspermy. Biol. Reprod.
38. Evans JP, Robinson DN. The spatial and mechanical challenges of female meiosis. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 2011; 78:769-777.
32. Larson SM, Lee HJ, Hung P-h, Matthews LM, Robinson DN*, Evans JP*. Cortical mechanics and meiosis II completion in mammalian oocytes are mediated by myosin-II and ezrin-radixin-moesin (ERM) proteins. Mol. Biol. Cell 2010; 21:3182-3192.